Look forward to an event that aims to bring together all parts of the television and digital world to explore the creativity, diversity and inspirational talent in the media field, as well as to debate the major issues facing the industry today.
The Edinburgh International Television Festival's 2017 Programme will include:
- 2017 MacTaggart Lecture
- Key notes and interviews with Nick Bell (Snapchat), Tim Hincks (Expectation), Stephen Lambert (Studio Lambert) and Russel Brand.
- Controller sessions with Patrick Holland (BBC 2), Charlotte More (BBC), Ben Frow (Channel 5) and many more.
- Exploring issues and debates with titles such as Fake News, Edinburgh Does…Judge Rinder and Question Time and Leaders’ Debate.
- Entertainment options include Edinburgh Does…Blue Peter and Move Over Drama Entertainment is Back.
- Masterclasses include Satire! What is it good for?, Don't Panic: A Survivor's Guide, Have We Already Hit Peak Podcast and BT Sport's Digital Masterclass with Rio Ferdinand.
Find more information on the festival and the programme on the Edinburgh International Television Festival’s website.
If you require any conference booking assistance or wish to secure accommodation for your conference, please contact our Convention Accommodation Booking team.
Telephone: +44 (0)131 473 3874