The Edinburgh Rewards passport is available for delegates attending meetings and conferences taking place in the city of Edinburgh of any size.
If the conference you are attending is yet to make arrangements for you to receive your Passport then do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We remind you that your passport is provided completely free of charge, we only ask that your conference organiser ensure the distribution of the passports and host our click button to promote use of the Passport.
Your passport can be used for the entirety of your stay whether you arrive to have a pre-conference short break or linger on in our fabulous city after the conference. It is not limited to your use only – if you are with family or friends they can use the Passport too while you are in sessions.
Why not take a look now at all the discounts available and pre plan some of your free time in advance. All the businesses offering you the exclusive discounts are ready for you to view on our Edinburgh Rewards website and follow @delegaterewards on Twitter.
Here you will see in Categories all the different types of businesses participating or in Offers every single discount available to you.
Your Passport access to discounts starts immediately on your arrival in Edinburgh with a discount from City Cabs just call them and quote ‘Edinburgh Rewards’ and they will send a cab to collect you immediately from your entry point. Telephone +44 (0) 131 228 1211
- Is the Passport free for me to receive – Yes
- How do I receive the exclusive Reward or Discount - Show your passport to the staff of the business
- How long is the Passport valid for – until the expiry date on the passport
- Can I use the Rewards Passport multiple times in the same business - yes as many times as you wish
- Can my accompanying friends and family use it while I am at the conference – Yes
- What if I am refused the offer? – please let us know by emailing email@example.com